Five Michigan Lottery Players Club members took home big prizes in February.
The five lucky winners were selected from more than 546,000 entries to win prizes ranging from a big screen TV to a year’s supply of gas.
The lucky winners are:
- Jo Ann Filthaut, of Harrison Township – $2,500 Visa Gift Card
- Bethaney Grablick, of Lincoln Park – One year supply of gas ($2,500 value)
- Karl Gulledge, of Detroit – Big screen TV ($999 value)
- Kasey Kiracofe, of Caseville – Home appliance giveaway ($999 value)
- Melinda Schudel, of Adrian – Technology giveaway ($999 value)
The Players Club is a free program that gives Lottery players the chance to accumulate points by entering codes from non-winning instant and draw game tickets. Points may be redeemed for entries into drawings for prizes and once-in-a-lifetime experiences, or for merchandise, including Lottery free-play coupons.
Players may join the Players Club by visiting: www.michiganlottery.com/join_now.