The $2,000,000 Cash game launched on Feb. 4 and players bought nearly 120,000 winning tickets in the first two weeks.
The instant game offers players overall odds of 1 – in – 2.68 of winning prizes ranging from $30 up to the top prizes of $2 million. That includes a 1 – in – 25 chance of winning $200. To date, more than 13,000 prizes of $200 have been claimed. Each ticket offers players 30 chances to win.
The six lucky winners of the $10,000 prizes include:
- Isa Mufarreh, of Livonia. The winning ticket was purchased at Boggs Gas 2 in Ypsilanti.
- Renee Eastman, of Farmington. The winning ticket was purchased at J&B Gas Mart Inc. in Farmington.
- William Falsetta, of Lansing. The winning ticket was purchased at Falsetta’s Casa Nova in Lansing.
The other three winning tickets were claimed anonymously and were sold at:
- Holland E-Z Mart in Holland.
- Admiral Petroleum #169 in Alma.
- Garb – Ko #163 in Burton.