Ronald Wojtas of Dearborn Heights is $40,000 richer after visiting Lottery Headquarters on April 19. His winning $40,000 Tax Free Raffle ticket was bought at MYZ Gas LLC located at 23785 W. Michigan Street in Dearborn. Wojtas and his wife Sharon intend on making home improvements with their prize.
Teresa Miner of East Tawas was also a lucky grand prize ticket holder. Miner has already mapped out how her $40,000 will be spent, which will include a new vehicle, a trip and then paying off some medical bills. Her winning $40,000 Tax Free Raffle ticket was sold by Murphy USA #7180 located at 611 E. Lake Street in Tawas.
Other $40,000 winning Raffle tickets that were claimed this week by anonymous players were sold at the following locations:
- A & B Party Store – 46778 Van Dyke Avenue, Utica
- Speedway #8536 – 28451 Ford Road, Garden City
- Mound BP – 22901 Mound Road, Warren
- Auburn Sports Bar & Grill – 46858 Dequindre, Shelby Township
- Knight Enterprises #43 – 2689 W. Federal Highway, Roscommon
- Quality Dairy Co. #13 – 4500 W. Saginaw Highway, Lansing
There are still five lucky Lottery players out there holding winning raffle tickets worth $40,000. Those winners must contact the Lottery’s Public Relations Division at (517) 373-1237 to set up an appointment to claim the prize. Those five tickets were sold at:
- 7-Eleven #17482 – 5020 John R Road, Troy
- Paul’s Gas & Liquor – 437 W. Saint Joseph Street, Lawrence
- Sawmill Golf Club – 19 Sawmill Boulevard, Saginaw
- Dimondale Express – 364 Creyts Road, Dimondale
- Southend Marathon – 2859 Old 27 South, Gaylord
40,000 Tax Free Raffle tickets and all other terminal-based tickets are valid for one year from the draw date. Unclaimed prizes are deposited into the state School Aid Fund, which is the beneficiary of all Lottery profits.