A Michigan Lottery player is a millionaire after winning the $3.73 million Lotto 47 jackpot on Saturday night.
One ticket matched the winning Lotto 47 numbers drawn Saturday: 04-07-08-18-25-35. The winning ticket was bought at the Sunoco gas station, located at 7650 Ortonville Road in Clarkston.
This is the seventh time the Lotto 47 jackpot has been won this year. Previously, the Lotto 47 jackpot was won:
- 19, 2022 – $1.43 million jackpot won at the Shell gas station, located at 3950 East 10 Mile Road in Warren.
- 9, 2022 – $1.25 million jackpot won at Big Star Market, located at G5237 Detroit Street in Flint.
- April 20, 2022 – $3.39 million jackpot won at the Meijer gas station, located at 1174 Centerville Road in Sturgis.
- May 7, 2022 – $1.2 million jackpot won at the Sunrise Store, located at 6078 North Clare Avenue in Harrison.
- June 18, 2022 – $1.85 million jackpot won at Tom’s Market, located at 465 South Street in Ortonville.
- Sept. 28, 2022 – $5.42 million jackpot won online at MichiganLottery.com
The lucky player should contact the Lottery’s Player Relations division at 844-887-6836, option 2 to setup an appointment to claim their prize. Lotto 47 tickets are valid for one year from the date of the drawing.
Each Lotto 47 play is only $1. Players select six numbers from one to 47 for a chance to win a jackpot starting at $1 million and that grows until someone wins it. For an additional $1 per play, Double Play may be added to a Lotto 47 ticket, giving players a second chance to win up to $1.5 million in the nightly Double Play drawing. For an additional $1 per game, players may add EZMatch to their ticket for a chance to win up to $500 instantly. Lotto 47 drawings take place on Wednesday and Saturday at 7:29 p.m. Tickets may be purchased at a retailer or online at MichiganLottery.com until 7:08 p.m. on the day of the drawing.