The Michigan Lottery’s Lotto 47 game is on a lucky streak with eight jackpots won in the last eight months.
Since July 2021, a Lotto 47 jackpot has been won each month:
- July 31, 2021 – $18.41 million jackpot sold at Family E-Z Mart, located at 567 East Houghton Lake Drive in Prudenville.
- Aug. 18, 2021- $1.2 million jackpot sold at online at MichiganLottery.com.
- Sept. 25, 2021 – $2.08 million jackpot sold at Shoppers Market Plus, located at 14350 East 9 Mile Road in Warren.
- Oct. 30, 2021 – $1.63 million jackpot won at Dore’s Party Store, located at 2521 South Huron in Kawkawlin.
- Nov. 13, 2021- $1.15 million jackpot won at Mack’s Vandyke Mini Mart, located at 7961 Mack Avenue in Detroit.
- Dec. 18, 2021 – $1.5 million jackpot won online at MichiganLottery.com.
- Jan. 19, 2022 – $1.43 million jackpot won at the Shell gas station, located at 3950 East 10 Mile Road in Warren.
- Feb. 9, 2022 – $1.25 million jackpot won at Big Star Market, located at G5237 Detroit Street in Flint.
The jackpots won on Sept. 25, 2021, and Feb. 9, 2022, remain unclaimed. The lucky players should contact the Lottery’s Player Relations division at 844-887-6836, option 2 to setup an appointment to claim their prizes. Lotto 47 tickets are valid for one year from the date of the drawing.
In 2021, players took home more than $27 million in Lotto 47 jackpot prizes.
The next drawing will take place this Saturday, Feb. 12.
Each Lotto 47 play is only $1. Players select six numbers from one to 47 for a chance to win a jackpot starting at $1 million and that grows until someone wins it. For an additional $1 per play, Double Play may be added to a Lotto 47 ticket, giving players a second chance to win up to $1.5 million in the nightly Double Play drawing. For an additional $1 per game, players may add EZMatch to their ticket for a chance to win up to $500 instantly. Lotto 47 drawings take place on Wednesday and Saturday at 7:29 p.m. Tickets may be purchased at a retailer or online at MichiganLottery.com until 7:08 p.m. on the day of the drawing.