Fifteen lucky Michigan Lottery players are headed to Las Vegas next week to take part in the BILLION DOLLAR CHALLENGE™ after winning the GOLDEN TICKET™ II second chance drawing.
The lucky winners are:
- David Arthur, of Grosse Isle
- Jennifer Bell, of Detroit
- Kristopher Bovee, of Saginaw
- Jennifer Burbary, of Sterling Heights
- Christine Dodge, of Brighton
- Robert Haack, of Rochester Hills
- Jill Hoppe, of Bay City
- Candace Johnson, of Southfield
- Collen LaFavors, of Detroit
- Randy Naughton, of China
- Ada Ochoa, Brighton
- Douglas Palicki, of Manitou Beach
- Norman Reece, of South Lyon
- Shawn Wilkison, of Eastpointe
- Cam May Witkowski, of Hawks
Each lucky player will have the opportunity to play the BILLION DOLLAR CHALLENGE™ and a chance to win up to $1 billion. Each player and a guest will receive deluxe hotel accommodations for four days and three nights, round-trip airfare for two, ground transportation to and from the Las Vegas airport and hotel, and $1,000 spending money.
Each $10 GOLDEN TICKET™ II ticket offers players 20 chances to instantly win prizes ranging from $10 up to $1 million. Players have won more than $28 million playing GOLDEN TICKET™ II. More than $25 million in prizes remain, including two $1 million top prizes and 30 $10,000 prizes.
Lottery instant games may be purchased at 10,500 retailers across the state.
In 2018, Lottery players won more than $1 billion playing instant games.