We’re at it again! Today’s Daily 3 Midday draw was a Bonus Draw. Congrats Daily 3 players who played 1-2-4!
The Bonus promotion pays 20 percent more in prize money to Daily 3 players who have winning numbers. For example, normally the prize payout for a $1 straight wager is $500 but for a Bonus Draw, the prize will be $600!
Bonus Draws are random throughout June and are identified on television during broadcast of the Midday and Evening winning numbers. Players will also be alerted to Bonus Draws shortly after they occur on video displays at Lottery retailer locations, in ads promoting Bonus Draws and on the Michigan Lottery’s Web site, ww.michiganlottery.com.
Here is a recap of the Daily 3 Bonus Draws that have already taken place:
- Saturday, June 2 – Evening: 7-3-9
- Tuesday, June 5 – Midday: 2-4-8
- Thursday, June 7- Midday: 8-0-1
- Friday, June 8 – Evening: 2-1-8
- Monday, June 11 – Evening: 3-4-7
- Sunday, June 17 – Midday: 9-3-5
- Friday, June 15 – Midday: 7-8-7
- Wednesday, June 20 – Midday: 7-1-9
- Saturday, June 23 – Evening: 6-7-9
- Monday, June 25 – Evening: 1-2-5
Players can watch the drawings live at 12:59 p.m. and 7:29 p.m. on the following stations:
- Alpena: WBKB-TV 11
- Detroit: WDIV-TV 4
- Flint: WNEM-TV 5
- Grand Rapids: WXSP-TV 15
- Lansing: WLAJ-TV 53
- Marquette: WLUC-6/ELUC-TV
- Muskegon: WMKG-TV 40
- Traverse City: WGTU-TV 9/WGTQ 8
Over 95 cents of every dollar spent on Lottery tickets is returned to the state in the form of contributions to the state School Aid Fund, prizes to players and commissions to retailers. In fiscal year 2011, the contribution to schools was over $727.3 million. Since its inception in 1972, the Lottery has contributed over $16 billion to education in Michigan.
For information on all Lottery games, please visit the Lottery’s Web site at www.michiganlottery.com.
“The Michigan Lottery. All across the state good things happen.”
Contact: Andi Brancato, PR Director 517-335-5648
Agency: Michigan Lottery Public Relations