The Michigan Lottery has updated its official website, MichiganLottery.com, to make it easier for players to use and provide them more information about their favorite games.
The site redesign launched today is based on feedback from players across the state and includes a number of their suggestions.
“Our players gave us some great ideas about how to improve our website and we used many of those ideas. More and more players are using the website and we wanted the updated version to be more useful to them and easier to use. Redesigning the website is part of the Michigan Lottery’s ongoing efforts to change and evolve to meet the needs of players and stay competitive in the entertainment marketplace,” said Danny Bogus, the Lottery’s interactive category manager.
The new features on the updated website include:
- A new instant games section that offers:
- Search tools to browse instant games by price, odds, top prize, theme and more
- A simulated “scratch” demonstration to show how to play each area of an instant game ticket (not available for every game)
- A feature to locate which retailers offer specific tickets for sale
- Search games by top prizes still remaining
- A Hot and Cold numbers feature for all draw games, such as Powerball, Mega Millions and Classic Lotto 47
- Streamlined process for players to enter non-winning tickets into their Players Club accounts
Nearly 540,000 Michigan Lottery players are registered Players Club members. The Players Club offers members a chance to “Play, Earn and Win” with Players Club Rewards. Players can play their favorite Michigan Lottery games and then enter their non-winning tickets into the Players Club to have access to exclusive offers and promotions. Players reward themselves when they redeem Players Club reward points in the rewards catalog for more Lottery fun, including the Michigan Lottery’s Play It Again $1 million drawing!